Wednesday, July 30, 2014

WIP Wednesday: Tick Tock

Whew getting back into college involved a very drama/stress filled last few days so I didn't get to talk to you guys yesterday, but trust me the next Talk About It Tuesday is going to rock. I promise you. Until then, this Saturday I'll be over at Dream A Little Bigger, so make sure to come visit me!

Today I'm giving you a sneak peak at my own tutorial for next Tuesday. This is one of the best projects I feel like I've ever finished. It's beautiful!


Til Next Time!

2 comments:

  1. Ooh, I'm so excited to see how it came out! I've never done wood burning or carving before, but it's always intrigued me. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This was my first wood burning project and it is really fun! Plus I love the smell of lightly burning wood :)

      Delete