Saturday, November 1, 2014

Spool Business Card Holder @ DALB

As many of you know, earlier this year I reopened my etsy shop, Cwafty Creations, and business has been decent. It's only going to pick up from here and I also picked this year to sell at my first convention. I've been thinking about products and displays a lot lately and in a bolt of inspiration I came up with the perfect way to display my business cards whenever I sell at fairs or conventions!

Behold the spool! My brand's logo was literally begging to display little card stock rectangles printed with images of itself. I couldn't be happier with the final product.

This is a very simple craft that I is sure to make a great impact on my display at my upcoming and any future conventions!

Find out how to make your own over at Dream A Little Bigger!

Til Next Time!

No comments:

Post a Comment